Meme Instructions: Create an image depicting what you consider to be geeky/nerdy/dorky and/or answer the following questions! Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments and if you do a picture for this meme, feel free to share it in the blog memes flickr group.
1.What do you consider yourself to be? Geek? Nerd? Dork? None of the above? All of the above? – I’m a Gerdork, I guess.
2.What was the first computer you ever owned? – Hmm…I think it was a 386 something, maybe an HP?
3.When and how did you first get on the internet? – Probably AOL…I don’t have a clear recall.
4.Which geek fandom do you subscribe to? – Gamer stuffs and of course virtual worlds.
5.Star Trek or Star Wars? – Neither.
6.How Geeky Are You? – I took the test and got 75%! OMG…this can’t be good!
Strawberry Singh offers a new meme… introspection. I thought I would knock the dust off the blog and participate while I have a few minutes.
Meme instructions: Answer the following questions and don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments.
- Regardless of your current number, how old do you actually feel? Hmmm…I’d say somewhere in the neighborhood of 25.
- Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying is failing, so never trying.
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? I would not change the way I live my life.
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? I’m not actually worried about either.
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? A worried genius.
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? Yes.
- Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? No and No.
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? Every day since I became a mother.
- If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? No. I would invest that money and grow the nest egg.
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? Myself.
- What do you feel is the difference between being alive and truly living? Merely existing and existing with a purpose.
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? Don’t know… I have never been afraid to make a mistake…it is learning opportunity.
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Nothing
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? None as a newborn child does not have the cognitive or intellectual ability to understand or heed advice 😛