Strawberry Singh offers a new meme… introspection. I thought I would knock the dust off the blog and participate while I have a few minutes.
Meme instructions: Answer the following questions and don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments.
- Regardless of your current number, how old do you actually feel? Hmmm…I’d say somewhere in the neighborhood of 25.
- Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying is failing, so never trying.
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? I would not change the way I live my life.
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? I’m not actually worried about either.
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? A worried genius.
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? Yes.
- Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? No and No.
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? Every day since I became a mother.
- If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? No. I would invest that money and grow the nest egg.
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? Myself.
- What do you feel is the difference between being alive and truly living? Merely existing and existing with a purpose.
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? Don’t know… I have never been afraid to make a mistake…it is learning opportunity.
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Nothing
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? None as a newborn child does not have the cognitive or intellectual ability to understand or heed advice 😛